FIC Online courses are offered through the Internet, and interaction between the students and faculty using an online environment that encourages participation. Courses will generally be similar in content to the in-class mode, although more individual effort and initiative will be required to successfully master the material. Clinical portions of a program, if any, will be held on campus and/or at designated facilities by FIC.
To maximize success within the online courses, students must:
- Have a computer with a system profile that meets or exceeds requirements listed on the Online Learning Handbook at the time of enrollment
- Have Internet access and an established email account
- Commence online contact with the course site within the first few days of the registration
- Understand that student participation is required on a weekly basis and upon the successful completion of assignments each week.
- Passing score of TABE and CCE Examinations